Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
More Capacity. More Savings.
HPWH Sales Rev1A USCraftmaster
- ENERGY STAR® qualifies for Federal Tax Credit
- Easy-to-Use Touch Pad - So Simple, No Explanation is Necessary
- Zero Maintenance Powered Anode Rod Never Needs Replacement
- Innovative Design to Extract Heat from Even the Most Extreme Geographies
- Water Temperature Ranges from 95° F to 150° F
- Washable, Horizontally Side-Mounted Air Filter for Easy Access
- Efficient Enough for Payback in Less Than Three Years Versus a Traditional
80-Gallon Water Heater
- 10-Year Tank and Parts Warranty
Four Operating Modes
- Efficient - This mode uses the heat pump technology to heat water and maximize your savings.
- Hybrid - By combining both the heat pump technology and high efficiency heating elements, you save money and quickly enjoy hot water again even after long showers or baths.
- Conventional - This setting suspends the heat pump during periods when there is little available heat, such as unconditioned spaces in extreme winter cold snaps.
- Vacation - This is the perfect setting for minimizing costs when you are out of town, while also preventing damage that can be caused by freezing.